Wednesday 21 August 2013

Summer komkommer

Hello!

This blog will follow my life in the country where tulips are called tulpen, beer is bier and cucumber is komkommer! :)
I'm a greek lady, a teacher, a crocheter, a singer, a christian,
 a wife, a sister, a daughter, a dreamer and much more! 

I found myself moving from my country to my husband's country, 
within "something less than" a year! :)
When i first arrived in the Netherlands I kind of expected it, that it would be not the easiest thing for me to adapt.

hem en mij

This is my new blog, summer komkommer.
Καλωσήρθατε! Welcome! Welkom!

Panagiota 

p.s 
maybe someone knows me and my sister from our blog doublecrochets.blogspot 
which, for some (long) time now, she handles so perfectly on her own, since I've been quite busy. 
If you are interested in crafts, art, love and crochet then do come for a visit

2 comments: